STIVALI IS UNABLE TO REPAIR ANY ITEMS NOT PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM STIVALI.US OR A STIVALI BOUTIQUE.
- For a period of 6 months after the date of your online or STIVALI store purchase, we will attempt to repair any item with a manufacturing defect in materials a such as broken zipper or hardware, however we cannot guarantee the availability of original parts.
- Any issues that are a result of damage or normal wear and tear, such as dirt, scuff marks, or scratches, cannot be repaired.
- We do not reimburse the cost of shipping the item to STIVALI.
- You may send your item to our NY office, or take it to the store closest to you.
- Repairs generally take eight to twelve weeks. While some are completed more quickly, others may be additionally delayed depending on part availability.
- For repair authorization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your name, order number, date of purchase, shipping address, a description of the damage, and photos of the damage.
- Merchandise that has been altered cannot be repaired.
NON-STIVALI Stores (Dept. Stores, Specialty Stores)
- Repairs for merchandise purchased from a store or website other than a STIVALI store or on STIVALI.US are handled personally by the original store or website. STIVALI cannot perform repairs on items not purchased directly from STIVALI.US or a STIVALI boutique.
- Please contact the original store of purchase for assistance.